LOI (Letter of intent) is submitted after you have experienced the products of the company nuskin, learned about the company nuskin, built yourself a strong team and wanted to join the business with nuskin.
So what is LOI? How to submit LOI online? In this article let's find out together
Before we learn what is LOI? You should make sure that you are registered with the Nuskin brand affiliate representative.
If not, please click here to register
Or view the affiliate representative guide in the following link:
What is LOI?
LOI: Letter of Intent means a letter expressing a distributors desire to win the Executive title. During the first month of the qualifying period for Executive status, a distributor is commonly referred to as a LOI Distributor and recive building block bonus. A LOI Distributor is not like an Executive Distributor who is qualifying (ie QEXEC) even though both are qualifying for the status of an Executive.
Note: Before entering the period of Qualification, you should first develop a strong Group and submit a Letter of Intent online. Once you’re set, we give you a fancy Title to go with your new responsibilities-Qualifying Brand Representative.
a) The only required purchase to become a Distributor is an at - cost Business Portfolio. All product purchases are optional. There are no bonuses paid for recruiting. All bonuses are paid based on products sold.
b) The Business Portfolio will be provided free of charge if a new Distributor:
- Purchase any fast- Start Payment (FSP) Package; or
- Enrolls on a new Automatic Reordering (ARO) program of a 1 month supply of LifePak or
- 50 PSV of products; or
- Purchase a minimum 100 PSV worth of products (in a single invoice)
Enroll new Distributors to start earning Fast -Start Payments, retail profits and volume commissions.
No benefits or bonuses will be given or paid for recruiting only.
As a Distributor you can earn:
a. Fast-Start Payments when you sell Fast-Start Payment Packages to your level 1 (L1) Distributors;
b. Up to 43% profit on retail customer purchases; and
c. 5% commission on L1 sales volumes generated monthly when you achieve a monthly PSV of a minimum of 100 points.
How to qualify as an Executive:
- Submit your Letter of Intent (LOI) on the month you want to start your Executive qualification.
- Beginning from your LOI month, accumulate 6000GSV within 6 months.
- Maintain a minimum of 100PSV and 1000GSV per month during your executive qualification period.
- Enroll your personal ARO of a minimum of 50PSV or 1 month of supply of LifePak
Subject to change
Once you become an Executive,
- Upon completion of LOI, Executive must maintain a minimum of 100PSV and 2000GSV to be eligible for bonuses.
- Executive must also maintain a personal ARO* to be eligible for bonuses.
- Executive’s 100 PSV counts to upline Executives.
- Executive is entitled to one Grace Month in every 12 months.
- Personal ARO is equivalent to minimum 50 PSV or 1 month LifePak.
Note: This rule is applicable to Singapore/Malaysia/Brunei/Indonesia Executives only.Subject to change.
EARN EXECUTIVE BONUS (EB)
- Extra EB of 5% is paid to all active Executives paid on the VOLUME Maximizer.
- Executive Bonus and Extra Executive Bonuses are not paid during a Grace Month.
- New Executives must attend LOI training during the Executive qualification period in order to participant in the Bonus Pool.
- Bonus will be paid to new Executive level accounts only.
- Executives must maintain in each month the requisite Executive volume in order to be continuously eligible for the Bonus Pool up to 6 months.
- Mechanics may change.
Complete 12 Building Blocks, 4 of which are also Sharing Blocks, within 6 consecutive months)
- The Qualification period is one week to 6 months.
- As soon as you finish 12 Building Blocks, 4 of which are also Sharing Blocks, you’ll become a Brand Representative at the start of the very next weekly period.
- Alternatively, you may choose to complete the Qualification Requirements by completing 4 Sharing Blocks within any calendar month during the Qualification period from October 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021. Additionally, if you complete 4 Sharing Blocks between September 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020, you will be deemed to have completed the Qualification Requirements at the end of September 2020 and will be promoted to Brand Representative on October 1, 2020. If you do not finish Qualification under this alternative track, you can still finish Qualification by completing 12 Building Blocks (4 being Sharing Blocks), within 6 consecutive calendar months.” The former Accelerated Alternative Brand Representative Qualification will be replaced by 4 Sharing Blocks Qualification Track from October 1, 2020.
Submitting Letter Of Intent (LOI)
Once you have made your purchase and have your first 1000 psv, you can submit LOI online by following the following steps and then submit LOI Certification Test
Go to https://www.nuskin.com/vgclient/login/
Login to your account with your Username and Password
Once login, click on the circular LOI icon
Click on the check boxes and click Continue
Enter your NRIC number and attach the image files of your NRIC front and back, and click Continue
Verify, ckick the check box and click Submit
Print a hard copy for future reference
Hard Copy LOI
You can also choose to submit hard copy form and NRIC front and back via email to Account Manager or dropbox at Nu Skin Showcase
Once LOI is submitted, you will start accumulating points towards becoming Executive (6000gsv, minimum 1000gsv per qualifying month over a maximum of 6 months).