Nu Skin’s newest innovation – ageLOC boost™ – uses unique “Variable Pulse Microcurrent“ technology to activate the skin. The pulses are charge-balance and switch from positive to negative every 2.4 seconds. Approximately 1000 times microcurrent offers a fresh beauty boost to the skin in just 2 minutes! When used with ageLOC Boost Activating Treatment, the microcurrent optimizes and awakens skin’s natural beauty for a youthful, glowing complexion.
Read more: ageloc boost vs galvanic spa
Ageloc Boost Product video Intro
AGELOC BOOST LAUNCH KIT BENEFITS
- Optimizes and awakens your skin’s natural beauty.
- Promotes a brighter, glowing complexion.
- Helps maintain youthful-looking skin, eases the signs of premature aging.
- Contributes to visibly plumper, fuller skin with youthful bounce.
- Helps improve skin tone.
- Hydrates, so skin feels softer and appears fuller.
- The bottle is proudly made with 15% post-consumer resin (PCR).
- Features Variable Pulse Microcurrent Technology.
- Delivers lasting benefits.*
- Offers spa-like results at home.
- Keeps you at your selfie- and video-chat-ready best!
- Super-easy and quick to use (just two minutes a day).
- Easy add-on to most skin care routines
HOW TO USE AGELOC BOOST
2 minutes each morning for all day brightening. Super-easy to use, ageLOC Boost transforms your skin from blah to brilliant. After cleansing and toning, treat one half of your face for one minute with ageLOC® Boost and ageLOC Activating Serum, and then treat the other half for another minute. That’ s it—you’ re done! Follow up with your daily serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen. You’ll immediately notice your skin feels more hydrated and softer. Please note: only use ageLOC® Boost Activating Serum with the ageLOC® Boost device, since it was scientifically formulated to conduct the unique variable pulse microcurrent.
Direction for Use
After cleansing and toning, follow these easy steps:
- Turn on device by swiping finger up full length of touch surface.
- Dispense three pumps of ageLOC® Boost Activating Treatment onto the device treatment surface. Spread over half of the face.
- Begin the 1-minute treatment by swiping finger up full length of touch surface. Glide treatment surface over the half of your face in an upward/outward motion.
- Repeat STEP 2 & STEP 3 on the other half of the face for another 1 minute.
- Massage excess ageLOC® Boost Activating Treatment into skin. (Device will automatically turn off)
Ageloc Boost how To Use video demo
- Spotless Concentrate—may reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots for a more evenlooking skin tone. It contains Sea Daffodil Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 and Niacinamide.
- Plumping Blend—hydrates and softens, while giving skin a fuller, plumper appearance. It contains Watermelon Rind, Apple Starch, Lentil Extract and Hyaluronic Acid in 3 different weights of Sodium
- Hyaluronate and another form as Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
ageLOC® Blend—Nu Skin’s exclusive technology that targets signs of aging to help maintain a youthful, vibrant appearance.
AGELOC BOOST BEFORE AFTER
Read more: ageloc boost reviews
Ageloc BOOST FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use any product with ageLOC® boost™?
The activating treatment was scientifically formulated to optimally conduct the unique variable pulse microcurrent of ageLOC® boost. To provide you with the best treatment experience, you should only use ageLOC® boost™ Activating Treatment with ageLOC boost™.
How long can ageLOC® boost™ be used after charged?
When used as recommended (once a day) , fully charged the device will last approximately one month.
How do I know when the device is fully charged?
Once the device is fully charged, all light bars will remain dimly lit.
Can ageLOC® boost™ + Activating Treatment be used on skin with make-up?
ageLOC® boost™ + Activating Treatment are suggested to use on a clean face after toner and we would develop others consumable that can be paired with the device and makeup.
When should I charge my ageLOC® boost™ device?
Fully charge the device before using for the first time. Charge the device when the bottom light bar on the device turned amber.
What are the precautions for device maintenance?
After every treatment, rinse the device treatment surface under running water to ensure debris and product is removed from crevices. Thoroughly wipe the device dry with a soft washcloth. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives on your Nu Skin ageLOC® boost™ device.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Sodium Lactate, Ergothioneine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Mannitol, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aminomethyl Propanol.